Friday, July 01, 2016

troubling bridge over water

20160709-180832.jpgI've been walking a lot this past week.

Somewhere in these kilometres, my analytical self started chatting with my wellness/fitness self. My sudden sense of jiggliness and my guilt over obvious free time was a hot topic between them.

Being off for the summer will bring many mini projects into focus. For now, I am focussed on a small personal wellness task...losing weight. And beyond that, feeling better.

I am sure that I go through this self-congratulatory false revelation moment every summer. This time my intent is fueled by random thoughts of mortality and general wellness.
I am searching for the tools to extend this endeavour beyond the summer, when work starts again and routines are more regimented.
Post a Comment